These little protein balls are great for that afternoon pick me up or if you’re looking for that late night sweet fix.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups porridge oats
- 2 tbs organic peanut butter
- 2-3 tbs coconut oil
- 8-10 dates roughly chopped
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbs coconut shavings
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- Dusting- 2 tbs cacao powder / 4 tbs coconut shavings / 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
How to do it:
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse. Spoon the mixture into a bowl and roll into golf ball sized balls. Wet your hands every couple to avoid them sticking. If the mixture is a little wet add a little more oats and blitz again.
- In separate bowls place the cocoa powder, coconut shavings and chia seeds. Roll a few balls at a time around your favorite topping then store in an airtight jar with greaseproof in between each layer.
If you store these in the fridge take them out about an hour before eating to allow them to soften.