Looking for something a little quirky to light up your man cave?
Nanoleaf has adorned many a living room around the country, especially when gamers have caught wind of this technology.
- The Nanoleaf was designed to add a dash of playful, ambient light to any room. Some of the features include:
- The Light Squares react to your touch—personalize touch commands in the Nanoleaf App.
- Connect Light Squares together along any edge to create your design.
- Activate Rhythm Mode and watch your Light Squares react to sound.
- Automate your Light Squares by programming schedules using the Nanoleaf App.
- Works with Apple Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
With winter just around the corner, now is the perfect time to get stuck into your space and transform it into everything you’ve ever wanted.
Nanoleaf has introduced two types of products including the triangular lights panels and the square canvas panels, both of which can completely change the look and ambience of a room.
Both of these are available at most good retailers including JBHIFI and Harvey Norman. Now being thrust into the limelight of the Australian public, Nanoleaf will also be featured at a number of events including TedX and television shows such as The Living Room.