With thousands of Australian men sporting the beard trend, masters in men’s grooming, Uppercut Deluxe predict it’s here to stay and are on a mission to tame one beard at a time with their new Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm.
With the perfect combination of hold and moisture, Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm will keep beards shaped and controlled, reducing annoying flyaway’s and itchy skin, while keeping beards nourished and moisturised.
Growing a stylish beard is no easy task, so, what does Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm do?
- It provides a medium hold, without weight meaning worrying about sticky residue is a thing of the past
- It has a low shine, because no one likes a greasy beard
- It’s light and nourishing, with a small amount of tack to provide the perfect amount of grip and hold
- It moisturises and styles at the same time
- It’s water based, which means it washes out with no fuss
- It’s suitable for daily use
- It has that iconic Uppercut Deluxe coconut smell that stays with you all day.
“We’re predicting the trend of facial hair is here to stay, so it was imperative that Uppercut Deluxe catered to our bearded friends, offering them the care and attention that their facial hair needs to grow and prosper” said Steve Purcell, Co-founder of Uppercut Deluxe.
“From feedback we’ve received from our barber ambassadors, the magicians in our Uppercut Deluxe labs developed the ultimate formula in Beard Balm, combining hold and moisture, which is something we hadn’t seen done before – Beard Balm is definitely a game changer” said Purcell.
To use, simply take a thumbnail size amount of Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm and spread it evenly across palms and fingertips, then stroke and massage it into a clean dry beard, working from jaw line down to the tip.
Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm is available from August 2015 from www.uppercutdeluxe.com, selected General Pants stores, and select barber shops.