Taking its inspiration from the romantic English countryside hedgerows, it combines plump blackberries and wild Scottish raspberries with Greenall’s Original London Dry Gin. The result? A no added sugar, flavoured gin with a difference.
Handcrafted by Britain’s oldest distillers, Greenall’s Gin remains true to itsfounder’s vision to create the first quality crafted gin. Greenall’s The Original London Dry Gin remains unchanged from the original recipe, closely guarded by just seven master distillers in its 250-year history. Today, it continues to build on its classic, award winning recipe, as it creates new and exciting gins.
Staying true to this, Greenall’s is one of the only major gin brands which does not add sugar in its original pink gin. The Wild Berry Gin is a twist on the classic gin experience, as its fruitier flavour appeals to even the most juniper-averse drinkers. The juicy drop has a silky-smooth opening, that develops into a rich camphor and citrus taste, with an underlying fruity touch. This makes it the perfect gift for those starting to dabble in the flavoured gin world.
Here are some cocktail ideas to get the ball rolling with this delicious ‘gin’ alternative:
Greenall’s Wild Berry & Flora Dora Cocktail
- 40ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
- 20ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 10ml Raspberry Syrup
- Ginger Beer
- Build all ingredients in a highball glass over ice
- Stir and serve
Wild Berry Frosé
- 50ml Greenall’s Wild Berry
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Raspberry Purée
- 10ml Strawberry Purée
- 30ml Simple Syrup
- 65ml Rosé Wine
- Blend all ingredients with ice until smooth granita texture is achieved and pour into a large highball, hurricane or sling glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry fan
- 45ml Wild Berry Greenall’s
- 15ml Aperol
- 15ml Sweet Vermouth
- 5ml Passion Fruit Syrup
- Stir all ingredients well with ice to chill and dilute and strain over a large chunk of ice in a tumbler or whisky glass
- Garnish with an orange slice